Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Brown Hat

I can't describe how obsessed I am with this hat. I found it at a local Hindu store near Brown University, and knew it had to be mine. 

I will leave you with some bloggers who know how to rock a hat:

1, 2, 3, 4

No puedo describir lo obsesionada que estoy con esta gorra. La encontre en una tienda local cerca de la Universidad de Brown y de inmediato supe que tenia que ser mia. 

Las dejo con algunas bloggers que saben como lucir un sombrero.

1, 2, 3, 4

Top: Macys/ Jeggins: Gap/ Shoes: Target/ Bag: Coach Messenger/ Coat: Victoria Secret Website.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely outfit. I really like your trench coat and leopard flats. x

    Lubna | Elle Vox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Fall outfit! The hat is great and the shoes are super cool. Looking great, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)